Dr. Beau Lotto is a globally renowned neuro-scientist whose studies in human perception have taken him beyond the scientific domain into the fields of business, education and the arts. He is equally at home creating scientific experiments, running his two start-ups, giving talks, delivering workshops designed for corporate leaders or making TV programs (for BBC, the National Geographic Channel and PBS). Beau has given two main-stage TED talks and has spoken at the Google Zeitgeist event, WIRED and at the G8 Summit in 2013.
Value and expected outcomes
- Understand how to use uncertainty and complexity to your advantage
- Master how to manage and adapt to change and address the innovation challenge within your organization
- Learn how to apply the principles of human creativity to the diverse activities and challenges you encounter
- You will actually be part of this process of discovery in a lab environment, asking questions and finding answers that will transform the way you think
What is covered?
The interdependent relationships between right leadership and right decisions:
- Dealing with uncertainty: your brain knows how to solve this challenge
- The (potential) power of diversity
- Creativity of groups and the effects of others on individual decision-making
- The concept of emergence and how to bring great ideas to life
- How leaders can foster a space of innovation
Beau’s style is entertaining and informative. He explains not just HOW but WHY, which enables you to apply his perceptual framework to your own life. His approach is very interactive and gathers live data throughout his masterclass – an approach that enables you to actively absorb the information being explored.
Who will benefit?
- Diverse groups of executives looking for tools to encourage creativity and innovation in their teams
- Leaders responsible for strategic decision-making and willing to learn to see issues from different perspectives
Find out more about Beau and our Masterclasses.
Head of Executive Learning
+44 (0) 20 8748 9595
Or provide your contact details below and we will contact you: