Regularly ranked among the world’s top 50 business thinkers by the Thinkers50, Professor Costas Markides is recognized as one of the foremost experts on strategy and innovation. His work explores how established companies can pursue radical or disruptive innovation and how they can compete with two business models in the same industry. He is currently Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship and holds the Robert P Bauman Chair of Strategic Leadership at London Business School, together with numerous consulting projects with clients all over the world.
Value and expected outcomes
- Ideal mixture of world-class academic concepts and real-life business examples to trigger innovation where it is most needed
- Inside track on some of the most inspirational recent case studies, examples, and best practices
- Sincere discussion with your top team, sparking new ideas and insights
- Putting your particular business in focus
What is covered?
Costas will lead you through a tailored series of discussions and exercises highlighting the most important elements of successful strategic innovation:
- Assumptions and decision-making: Questioning is not enough
- What are the sacred cows in your organization?
- How to innovate: Focusing on your business and looking outside for ideas
- Your organizational environment and changes you would like to see
- Beyond Creativity: How do you know if your idea is any good?
- Selling your ideas to win emotional commitment from your employees
- The Knowing-Doing Gap and what to do about it
Who will benefit?
- Top executives of established businesses seeking new frontiers and markets
- Organizational development teams and managers responsible for implementing change projects
- Companies facing severe competition and looking to stress unique competitive advantage for their products
Find out more about Costas and our Masterclasses.
Head of Executive Learning
+44 (0) 20 8748 9595
Or provide your contact details below and we will contact you: