Kinvara Balfour is a leading brand, style and retail expert, creative director, producer, host, entrepreneur and renowned interpreter of global cultural trends. Kinvara has consulted for international brands including Apple., AOL, Wella, Max Factor, Pantene, Jimmy Choo, Richemont, Coutts, Smythson and the British Fashion Council. She also has extensive editorial experience as Fashion Assistant at Condé Nast, Style Editor at the Saturday Telegraph Magazine and has created a digital blog platform for Time Out.
Value and expected outcomes
- How to create a strategy that embraces the essence of a brand, captures the imagination of consumers and creates a world they want to join
- How to achieve a brand ‘moment’ and maximize its effect
- How to harness digital and social media as powerful instruments of success and realize your brand ambitions
- How to sharpen your awareness of key trends and be inspired by them
What is covered?
- World Creation: How does your brand best create a world consumers want to inhabit?
- Social media: How do I navigate the virtual jungle?
- Owning a Moment: How your brand best create a ‘moment’; how does it promote that moment to maximum effect?
- Print vs. Digital: Which is more powerful and where should your brand spend its time, money and resources to build a winning strategy?
- Case Study: Which key global brand is getting it right today – how and why?
- Know the Zeitgeist: Key trends that define the spirit of our time; a précis to excite and inspire
- Trend Sources: Which websites and social media feeds show the way?
Who will benefit?
- Marketing and branding teams
- Fashion and beauty professionals; media business leaders
- Product development specialists
Find out more about Kinvara and our Masterclasses.
Head of Executive Learning
+44 (0) 20 8748 9595
Or provide your contact details below and we will contact you: