Mark Stevenson is one of the world’s most respected thinkers on technology and societal trends – helping you see where the world is going and how to adapt. He is the author of the internationally best-selling An Optimist’s Tour of the Future. As founder of the cultural change agency We Do Things Differently, he is helping organizations across the globe see their role in creating a better future. His many advisory roles include Sir Richard Branson’s Virgin Earth Challenge, Civilized Bank, Atlas of the Future and The Institution of Mechanical Engineers.
Value and expected outcomes
- Enable you to anticipate and avoid new threats
- Identify and harness new opportunities
- Help you deal with the big ‘what if?’ questions
- Share insights that will give your change agenda the support it needs
- Help attendees align their personal and professional aims while shaping the future
What is covered?
Mixing inspiration with challenging thinking, Mark will:
- Guide you through the mega-trends and technologies that will bring unprecedented threats and opportunities in the decade ahead
- Give you practical, no-nonsense techniques for embracing this future
You will learn:
- How emerging technologies and trends will disrupt our geopolitics and transform your industry, your business, your career and your personal life
- How definitions of wealth, leadership and power will change over the next decade – and what this will mean for you and your organization
- The eight principles of organizational agility
Who will benefit?
- Strategic decision-makers and others shaping your future agenda
- C-suite executives and board members
- Organizational development specialists and change champions
- Entrepreneurs shaping their company’s future and seeking a clear and effective path in a radically changing world
Find out more about Mark and our Masterclasses.
Head of Executive Learning
+44 (0) 20 8748 9595
Or provide your contact details below and we will contact you: