Nenad Pacek is a world-leading global strategy expert and the Number 1 go-to advisor for hundreds of executives, helping them build successful businesses in all the emerging markets. The founder of Global Success Advisors and the CEEMEA Business Group, Nenad has a client network of more than 380 multinational corporations. Previously, Nenad was Vice President of The Economist Group, where he chaired more than 100 Economist Government Roundtables with prime ministers, presidents and their cabinets throughout Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America.
Value and expected outcomes
- Knowledge needed to better identify future risks and opportunities, more effectively prioritize markets and make the right assumptions for 1–5-year plans and budgets
- Guidance on how to change your corporate strategy to accelerate growth and outperform competitors in emerging markets in a sustainable way
- Develop the ability to benchmark your company’s approach to emerging markets against evolving best practices
- Achieve multi-million cost savings by avoiding potential hidden threats and conflicts often inevitable in the territories of ‘unknown’
What is covered?
Whether focused on a specific regional market appealing to your business, or on an overview of a particular industry across several countries, Nenad will address:
- Economic and business megatrends in global and emerging markets
- Analysis of why competition in emerging markets is accelerating
- A market-by-market economic outlook guide for key emerging markets
- An economic outlook for the developed world
- Strategy guidance for multinational companies to accelerate growth Insights into fast-changing corporate best practices
- Future strategic, structural and operational pillars of international corporations
Who will benefit?
- Large and medium-sized businesses looking to establish themselves in some emerging markets
- Strategists and decision-makers for speci c products and brands, evaluating potential growth opportunities
- Analysts and consultants advising their clients on international development and new market strategies
Find out more about Nenad and our Masterclasses.
Head of Executive Learning
+44 (0) 20 8748 9595
Or provide your contact details below and we will contact you: