A thinker, speaker, and writer to the core, Tommy is a growth specialist. CEOs around the world turn to Tommy for trusted leadership advice on how to become the best they can be and how their organizations can achieve rapid growth. Tommy’s 25 years of experience includes working with companies that have doubled, trebled and quadrupled their revenue in short periods of time and others who became the most pro table amongst their peers.
Value and expected outcomes
- Practical insights will challenge you to change the way you lead
- You will not only learn what to do, you will learn how
- These 12 leadership habits will help you to grow against the odds. They’re proven to get results!
What is covered?
Based upon the premise that to grow against the odds, then you have to do something differently, Tommy argues you must lead differently. If you do what’s always been done, then you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. During this energetic masterclass, participants will create new habits for:
- Ambition – See what others don’t
- Courage – Be brave to choose a ‘what is possible’ strategy and stick with it
- Execution – Deliver more than promised, ahead of time, 100% of the time
Backed up by a world-class set of ‘business success tools’ Tommy coaches you to form these particular leadership habits to achieve levels of success that your competitors only dream about. Unlike theoretical management programs, these replicable habits are proven to work.
Who will benefit?
- Leaders and managers seeking to develop their out-of-box thinking and looking for inspiration and tools to bring their companies and teams forward
- Municipalities and urban development leaders – for these audiences Tommy can provide a deep dive into the Dubai case
- If you are looking into the Middle East market or building partnerships with Middle Eastern companies, this masterclass can be tailored to provide you with necessary tips and context insight for this part of the world
Find out more about Tommy and our Masterclasses.
Head of Executive Learning
+44 (0) 20 8748 9595
Or provide your contact details below and we will contact you: