We live in a world where one of few certainties is change. Cyriel Kortleven tackles this inevitability in a simple and pragmatic way. As a result, he helps people cope with change and turns a typically serious topic into a light and fun one. Kortleven is an award-winning keynote speaker whose message has a long-lasting impact on global audiences.
During this interview, Cyriel Kortleven provides valuable insights into his message and why he is such a sought-after speaker. He explains that everyone has immense power over their mindset – “don’t mind the change, change your mind”. He explores the countless opportunities and solutions certain circumstances create and aims to give workforces “energy to face all challenges”. This plays a large role in optimising a workforce.
Kortleven – commonly known as “The Simplifier” – stresses the importance of one’s perspective and how this heavily influences possibilities. The corporate world loves his message as his story aims to help rather than “overwhelm people with the newest trends”.
- 00:16 – Who are you and what do you do?
- 01:17 – There are a lot of speakers on the topic ‘Change’. What makes you special?
- 02:05 – If we challenge you to deliver a 2-minute presentation with the highlights of your presentation, how would that look like?
- 04:11 – How does the corporate world react to your insights?
- 04:57 – What do you do to make sure that people think, feel and act differently after your presentation?