Erica Sosna is an inspirational female entrepreneur and thought leader who developed the Career Equation® to equip professionals around the world to find their ideal work. Her tools and programmes have enabled companies to retain and engage their key talent in the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
Erica Sosna is a former Government policy adviser and leadership consultant. Her methods form an integral part of the talent philosophy at AXA, Capital One, Bristol Myers Squibb, Dassault Systemes and The Open University.
Erica is an original thinker and futurist in the fields of careers and the changing world of work. Her practical methods empower listening audiences to connect with their personal truth and self-knowledge and apply that to navigating the workplace and their next career chapters.
Erica Sosna is the author of ‘Your Career Plan’, ‘The Career Equation’ and is writing another book on the future of work.
- 00:16 – Congratulations on your new book ‘The career equation’. Could you give us a quick overview? What would you say are the key messages that you wanted to get across?
- 02:02 – How do you define a career?
- 05:21 – What have been the key challenges for team managers during the pandemic and what can we expect next?
- 08:36 – Every company regardless of their size, structure or appeal struggle to retain talent. Why is retaining talent within companies and organisations such a critical issue?
- 11:35 – How can Universal Basic Income transform the Future of Work?
- 14:11 – What is next for you?