Fredrik Härén is The Creativity Explorer. For the last 25 years he has explored the world of creativity. He has been invited to over 70 countries on 6 continents delivering more than 2000 presentations and interviewing thousands of creative people from Silicon Valley to North Korea.
Härén has also authored 10 books, including The Idea Book which was included in “The 100 Best Business Books of All Time”. Härén never fails to inspire a diverse audience, a truly global speaker he can arouse and entertain whilst also providing meaningful and relevant ideas and solutions to whomever he speaks. In 2018, The Global Speakers Federation (GSF) awarded Härén the “International Ambassadors Award”, which is the highest award in the global speaking industry. He was voted “One of the ten best speakers in Sweden ever” as well as “Speaker of the Year”.
- 00:10 – With the meteoric rise of Zoom and Tiktok to name a few, 2020 seems to be the year of the video. How can businesses harness the power of the video and integrate it into their creative development?
- 01:04 – It can be challenging to collaborate and brainstorm when working remotely, so how can you boost your team’s creativity when you feel so disconnected?
- 02:23 – Do you think the ongoing global pandemic has made people more globally minded and do you think it’s made it more or less important for companies to have an international reach?
- 03:38 – Creativity and innovation are crucial to the entrepreneurship that gets new businesses started, but how do you sustain these when the company has reached a global scale?
- 05:18 – Do you think that the digital transformation that has been accelerated by COVID will impact the way digital assets are seen globally and thus impact the value of digital creativity?
- 06:42 – Would you say having a shared mission or implementing individual recognition inspires more innovation?
Interested in booking Fredrik Haren as a keynote speaker for your next event?