Antonio has spent over 15 years researching what successful companies and governments have in common, as a key driver in successful implementation of their long-term vision. He currently works as Director Head of PMO at GlaxoSmithKline Vaccines. Previously he worked in the banking sector for BNP Paribas Fortis and for 10 years with PricewaterhouseCoopers as senior manager. Antonio is currently Chairman of the Global Board of Directors of the Project Management Institute, the largest project management association in the world.
Value and expected outcomes
- Better understand the concept of strategy execution: what works and what usually goes wrong
- Learn how to implement a project portfolio management framework for your strategic initiatives
- Share examples that work and can be applied in your organization now
- Become a focused organization that can successfully execute your agreed strategy
What is covered?
- We have a strategy – but what is next? The essence of value creation is in how that strategy is executed
- The essence of strategy implementation: the link between successful strategy implementation and well executed project management
- Project management framework: fundamentals and core skills needed to be successful in your projects (based on PMI’s PMBOK©)
- Prioritization of strategic initiatives
- Dealing with complexity and never-ending change
- Corporate longevity through ‘ambidexterity’
- Becoming a focused organization: learn what today’s most successful organizations do differently and how you can become one
Who will benefit?
- Strategic decision-makers and board members
- Project managers and portfolio managers
- Organizations going through Mergers and Acquisitions, and those going through major change initiatives
Find out more about Antonio and our Masterclasses.
Head of Executive Learning
+44 (0) 20 8748 9595
Or provide your contact details below and we will contact you: