Hamish Taylor is widely recognized as one of the world’s leading experts in innovation, change, customer focus, brand management, leadership and performance. Originally trained in brand management at Procter & Gamble, he became a management consultant at PWC, Head of Brands at British Airways, CEO of Eurostar, and CEO of Sainsbury’s Bank. Whenever he moved on, he left behind a record of impressive growth achieved by a willingness to challenge industry and organizational norms and put the customer first, above all else.
Value and expected outcomes
- Step-by-step guidance for achieving breakthroughs for you and your team, putting the customer at the center of everything
- New approaches to innovation, change and improving your team’s performance
- New customer insights and a new way of thinking, beyond your existing environment
- Guidance on how to change the platform of your activity
- A radically different approach to engaging with customers
What is covered?
Hamish draws on numerous case studies from his many years working as a management consultant with some of the world’s leading blue-chip names. He covers the four key customer focus challenges faced by all businesses, whatever market they are in:
- Change the way you understand your customers
- Change the platform for your activity
- Change your thinking
- Change the way you engage with customers
Hamish is renowned for an engaging, energetic and humorous style that inspires genuine change in thinking. He receives outstanding testimonials for his deeply practical guidance, relevant to all industries and every kind of challenge.
Who will benefit?
- Executive teams and board members seeking to build a truly customer-centric business
- Organizational development leaders and change champions
- Team leaders at every level and function, especially CRM and sales teams
Find out more about Hamish and our Masterclasses.
Head of Executive Learning
+44 (0) 20 8748 9595
Or provide your contact details below and we will contact you: