Jakob Scharf is former Director General of the Danish Security and Intelligence Service. During his term, he dealt with terrorism and cyber threats affecting national security interests and private corporations as well. Since he resigned in 2014 he is the executive director of CERTA Intelligence & Security, a consultancy company providing intelligence, analysis and security advice for private corporations.
Value and expected outcomes
- A unique insight into terrorism, political extremism, espionage, organized crime, cyber threats and other significant security threats relevant to private corporations
- Thorough understanding of the way private corporations need to adapt to emerging global threats
- A specific assessment of the maturity of your organization in dealing with security-related threats, risks and vulnerabilities
What is covered?
Jakob Scharf will lead you through a series of discussions, which will enable you to answer the following questions:
- What are the most relevant and important security-related threats and risks affecting your organization?
- What are the consequences and how vulnerable is your organization in case of a security-related incident?
- Are the security level and security culture within your organization appropriate?
- Has your organization implemented such strategies, plans, guidelines and security measures, which are necessary and expected?
- Is your organization using its resources on security in the most cost-efficient manner?
Who will benefit?
- Top executives of businesses, which may potentially be affected by terrorism, political extremism, espionage, organized crime, cyber threats or other significant threats to corporate security
- Teams and managers responsible for risk management, compliance and security, including information security
- Companies seeking to expand their activities into markets where they will be exposed to a new threat environment
Find out more about Jakob and our Masterclasses.
Head of Executive Learning
+44 (0) 20 8748 9595
Or provide your contact details below and we will contact you: