- Best Practice – Participants will begin to understand the performance principles governing the best teams in the world.
- Growth Mindset – Participants will be inspired to incorporate some of these principles into their leadership practice.
- Marginal Gains – Teams will benefit from developing tangible actions to improve the business in multiple areas
- Stickability – the storytelling format creates cut-through and memorability;
- Connection – the interactive component enables participants to connect with their team mates in a new way, sharing mutual challenges to design a new future for their team.
- Intensity – the fast, concise programme accelerates learning and builds engagement.
- Inspiration, insight and information – a fast paced, stimulating discussion with immediate practical application.
- Interaction – participants ‘bring themselves’ to the game.
- Accountability – participants are encouraged to commit to actions to take the themes forward.
- Lifting Performance – proven techniques for increasing performance.
Key themes can be agreed depending on the client’s needs. These can be discussed and agreed in a briefing call, at which point a formal proposal would be submitted, including a masterclass ‘script’. The following themes are a menu to begin discussion – points of departure to begin the process of co-creating a session:
RE:BOOT: resetting your culture to survive and thrive in the new normal
In difficult times, great teams focus on the fundamentals – the principles and values that define your culture. How do you turn your values into value?
Without vision, the Bible says, people perish. You won’t get there unless you can see where you are going. What is your vision and is it clearly understood?
How can teams lift their game by connecting around common cause? How can shared purpose drive high performance?
How do leaders reframe their narrative to repurpose their people? What’s your story?
Social distancing has created social distance, yet the key to all high performing teams is cohesion. How do leaders create real cohesion in a virtual world?
Working from home raises issues of trust; employees must step up and take initiative, leaders must step back and enable increased autonomy and independence. How do leaders create a culture of empowerment and trust?
A new world demands more from your people; they must step up, accept new responsibility and take the initiative. How do leaders create leaders?
Pressure is a privilege. How teams and individuals maintain a winning mindset during challenging times and use adversity to propel them to greater success. How individuals develop mental strength, fortitude and focus during uncertain and pressurised moments. How do winners turn pressure into performance?
Responsibility is the hallmark of a leader. During the session, participants are challenged to take on ‘one thing’ from the discussions to champion and make real. What is the one thing from this session that you will take the lead on making happen?
World-class teams are learning organisations – they get better every day. How do leaders create a growth mindset?
This is an opportunity, if required, to put into place a series of follow-up sessions; either in a group format, in order to develop the thinking and ‘sharpen the saw’, or as personal leadership coaching with selected leaders to provide ‘a still point in a changing world’ and hold them to account. These could be:
- Fortnightly check-in calls with the group;
- Fortnightly coaching calls with selected leaders;
- Monthly/quarterly re:boot sessions with full team.