Jon Duschinsky is CEO and co-founder of The Conversation Farm, a global team of creative talent that develops ways to change how people talk about and engage with brands, issues and causes. Its clients include Nascar, Beauty Gives Back, the NFL & Alzheimer’s Disease International. After 20 years working in the philanthropy sector, in 2013 Jon was voted 2nd Most Influential Communicator in Social Innovation, second only to President Bill Clinton. Jon is the author of two books, Philanthropy in a Flat World (2008) and (Me)volution (2012).
Value and expected outcomes
- You will learn how to put the Conversation to work for your particular industry and market situation
- Part high-energy engagement, part intimate storytelling, part hands- on workshop, this masterclass will give you real tools and open your eyes to a new and powerful way to achieve your strategic goals
What is covered?
- What is a Conversation and why do you need one?
- What do you want people to be saying about you?
- How to create a belief system that articulates what you stand for
- How do you Create, Seed and Tend your Conversation to engage a bigger and more influential audience?
- How do you use your Conversation to turn your entire staff into ambassadors for your brand, not just your marketing department?
- How will your Conversation drive better results from your marketing and advertising?
Jon shows how to harness the power of the Conversation to build your brand’s bottom line. He explains that creating a Conversation calls for a subtle blend of advertising, marketing, PR and management consultancy, all driven by game-changing thinking.
Advertising and marketing leverage just the assets of the marketing department; the Conversation leverages all assets (people, culture, processes, products and expertise). An authentic Conversation can be truly transformational for any brand.
Who will benefit?
- Strategic marketing leaders and teams
- PR and Internal Communications teams
- Corporate and non-profit organizations, big and small
Find out more about Jon and our Masterclasses.
Head of Executive Learning
+44 (0) 20 8748 9595
Or provide your contact details below and we will contact you: