Allyson Stewart-Allen is the CEO and founder of International Marketing Partners and specialises in teaching companies how to internationalise. She is the author of the best-selling book, “Working with Americans”, a ground-breaking manual highlighting business culture in the United States. In addition, she is a speaker, educator, and entrepreneur.
Allyson Stewart-Allen helps companies and industry leaders achieve success in international markets and cultures – which is of increasing importance in today’s world. She has a deep and knowledgeable understanding of American business relations and what sits at the very core of this culture. She advises companies on how to create memorable brands, fundamentally emphasising the increasing importance of intentional changes being made to society, beyond making a profit.
Allyson states that the USA is a very diverse and large country, with many regional differences therefore, to plan for success as a business in this environment, one needs to understand the magnitude and importance of these factors. She is an expert when it comes to analysing American culture and the influence this has on business relations, both domestically and internationally. Allyson touches on how the perspective of the American people has changed since 2001 and the different strategies both Trump and Biden have employed.
- 00:16 – Who are you and what you do?
- 00:48 – In 2019, you published the 2nd edition of your bestselling book, “Working with Americans”. Regarding the current American climate, what would your advice be today?
- 01:45 – What is your trek on Joe Biden’s approach for businesses and how is it different? What new opportunities does it create?
- 03:15 – What are the key challenges to work/establish a business in America?
- 05:36 – How can we improve work relations with our American counterparts? Any tips?
- 08:26 – What can we do to be more customer-centric? Is the American model different to the European one, regarding the ‘customer-first’ approach?
- 10:58 – How can we create a brand that is more intentional and memorable?
- 12:48 – What are way to improve leadership internationally, both functional and cultural? How can I build a global mindset in my organisation?
- 15:21 – What is next for you?
Interested in booking Allyson Stewart-Allen as a keynote speaker for your next event?