Ben Jeffries, a Forbes 30 under 30 CEO and entrepreneur, shares his expertise on marketing in this modern world. His understanding of how companies can effectively leverage digital platforms is sought-after. Jeffries is CEO of Influencer.com, a global influencer marketing company, which he co-founded with YouTube creator and entrepreneur Caspar Lee. Influencer.com builds meaningful relationships between brands and creators and has been recognised as one of the largest influencer marketing companies in the world.
Ben Jeffries connects global brands and creators in the influencer marketing space. During this interview, he shares his entrepreneurial journey, and what it means to be a young leader. He also discusses the future of influencer marketing and the impact emerging technologies, such as Web3 and the Metaverse, will have on the space. “Ensuring clients have those cutting edge understandings and education” remains a crucial point of interest for Jeffries.
Digital select committees have drawn on his insights, when analysing the power of creators and the future of this sector, taking into consideration the impact these platforms have on mental health etc.
He analyses key future digital trends and reinforces the importance of brands trusting the creators they work with, by encouraging an authentic engagement with their audience. “It’s really important to have that authentic collaboration between the creator and the brand.”
Watch this exclusive interview with Ben Jeffries, to get a glimpse into his young genius.
- 00:16 – Who are you and what do you do?
- 00:56 – How would you describe your company, ‘Influencer.com’?
- 01:48 – As a Forbes 30 under 30 CEO… How has your age impacted your entrepreneurial journey?
- 03:11 – Having co-founded one of the largest influencer companies in the UK, how has the influencer marketing space evolved over the years, and how do you approach the future of this space?
- 05:06 – What are some major misconceptions about this digital space?
- 06:40 – How will emerging technologies impact the digital marketing space?
- 08:18 – In your opinion, what are some key digital trends that will characterise the future and how companies could take advantage of?
- 09:58 – In these uncertain times, what message do you have for business leaders and companies?
- 11:07 – What is next for you?
Interested in booking Ben Jeffries as a keynote speaker or boardroom advisor?