Erica Dhawan challenges audiences and organizations to innovate faster and further, together. She is the Founder & CEO of Cotential, a global organization that helps companies, leaders, and managers leverage 21st-century collaboration skills and behaviours to improve game-changing performance.
As a bestselling author, Erica Dhawan co-wrote on “Get Big Things Done: The Power of Connectional Intelligence” which was named #1 on What Corporate America is Reading.
Her newest book “Digital Body Language: How to Build Trust and Connection, No Matter the Distance” decodes the new signals and cues of effective collaboration and teamwork in a digital-first human workplace.
In 2020 she was Ranked #1 of Top Women Keynote Speakers. Erica speaks on global stages ranging from the World Economic Forum at Davos to TED talks for companies such as Coca-Cola, FedEx, Goldman Sachs, Walmart, SAP and Cisco.
We had the privilege to discuss her point of view on some of the challenges we have faced in 2020, how changing our ways of working will affect us long term and what we can look to in 2021.
- 00:16 – Your new book ‘Digital Body Language: How to Build Trust and Connection, No Matter the Distance’ is coming out in May. Could you give a brief overview?
- 01:53 – Working From Home is a new trend: what are the positives of this that we might underestimate?
- 03:38 – Have you seen any companies bringing new solutions for happiness at work?
- 06:27 – How do you define the notion of ‘Power of Connectional Intelligence’? How can this be applied within our “new normal”?
- 08:28 – Could you tell us about ‘Digital Mansplaining’?
- 10:50 – What would be your three current tips to keep us motivated?
- 12:52 – What are focusing on this year – any exciting new projects?
Erica Dhawan’s book “Digital Body Language: How to Build Trust and Connection, No Matter the Distance” is ready for pre-order now
Interested in booking Erica Dhawan as a keynote speaker or boardroom advisor?