Maneesh Juneja is a Digital Health Futurist who explores the convergence of emerging technologies to see how they can make the world a healthier and happier place. He looks at these technologies in the context of socio-cultural, political and economic trends, and works with organisations around the world to get them to think differently about preparing for the future.
Maneesh Juneja believes the products and services that will have the biggest impact on our health, will not come from healthcare, but from outside of healthcare. His research involves looking at the technological advances that are enabling new insights into our health, outside of the hospital. In his opinion, cross-sector collaborative approaches are needed to help solve some of the biggest challenges across society. There are immense opportunities ahead, for those willing to look beyond traditional boundaries, where products and services can be created that provide a positive impact on how we live, work and play. He believes it’s possible to innovate whilst also ensuring the innovations help to make the world a fairer and more equitable place for everyone.
- 00:16 – You believe that health goes beyond healthcare and that there will be massive new business opportunities for sectors outside of healthcare. Can you please tell us more about that?
- 00:56 – How will companies outside of healthcare be expanding into health, can you give us examples?
- 01:43 – With all the data collected about us from sensors in our daily lives, what are the implications for cyber security?
- 02:37 – Your research looks at the ethics of AI. What are your latest thoughts on this?
- 03:15 – The pandemic has changed how we live, work and play. What does the future of work look like?
- 04:02 – How can tech be used to to create a fairer and more equitable world?
- 04:42 – You experienced long term Covid-19 symptoms, for over a year. How did this impact your mental and physical health, and how has your life changed since recovering?
- 05:27 – Why are you looking at the link between planetary health and human health?
- 06:24 – What’s a top tip for organisations looking to become more innovative and creative?
- 07:02 – How can organisations remain relevant to their customers in the 21st century?
Interested in booking Maneesh Juneja as a keynote speaker for your next event?