Robert Mazur has earned global acclaim as one of the world’s leading experts on the financial escapades of the underworld. For years, in the eyes of organized crime leaders, he was a highly successful mob-connected money launderer that helped manage their illicit fortunes. Robert has transformed his underworld experience and current day involvement in the money laundering field into a remarkable lesson for today’s business sector
Robert Mazur is the New York Times bestselling author of ‘The Infiltrator’, a memoir about his undercover life, much of which was spent acting as a conduit between ruthless drug barons and is the basis for the internationally released major motion picture by the same name, starring Bryan Cranston, Diane Kruger and other internationally known cast members.
Mr Mazur is currently writing a second book, scheduled for publication in the Spring of 2022. ‘The Betrayal’ is about a 2nd undercover assignment and focuses not only on his infiltration of the Cali Cartel, corrupt banks, and American organized crime, but it also addresses his near-death at the hands of a fellow undercover agent who secretly worked with the very Cali Cartel leaders that Mazur met undercover in many countries, including Colombia.
- 00:40 – What are the main risks the financial industry faces today?
- 02:36 – Are FinTech companies more secure compared to traditional financial institutions?
- 03:12 – Can Blockchain and its use in the future of CBDCs be a way of fighting financial fraud?
- 05:18 – You are a negotiation expert. With the daily use of virtual platforms, how do we negotiate online?
- 06:34 – Can you share 1 or 2 tips on negotiation?
- 10:22 – You faced incredibly stressful situations during your undercover operations. How do you deal with such moments?
- 14:50 – What is next for you?