Best-selling author, John Sanei, is a world-renowned future trends specialist who helps global brands and governments optimise their potential, by building strategies that ensure organisations will get the most out of the future. Sanei activates cutting-edge research in human psychology, neuroscience and quantum science, tackling the question, “how do we develop ourselves, our teams, our organisations, to be prepared for what’s to come?”
John Sanei is a member of the Singularity University. He aims to change the way people view technology and the world, by approaching the future with an optimistic stance, “we need to create a level of optimism around strangeness rather than always swimming back to the shore of familiarity.”
During this interview, Sanei discusses the current move away from Newtonian scientific research to quantum scientific research, as well as the exciting technologies that will characterise the future.
Through simplifying the future and understanding the neuroscience that impedes new ways of thinking, he shows organisations how to design a “tomorrow” and realise all the possibilities it holds – which his latest book, “Who Do We Become”, explores.
Sanei illustrates that “nothing new can be birthed if we don’t see the demise and implosion of the old world around us.” He also discusses how leadership needs to transform and adapt to the changing world.
- 00:16 – Who are you and what do you do?
- 00:52 – How are you hoping your latest book – ‘Who do we become’ – will impact readers?
- 02:46 – You activate the latest research in human psychology, neuroscience, quantum science and the future. What have some notable findings been?
- 05:32 – Are companies able to keep up with the rapid level of digital transformation taking place?
- 07:47 – In these uncertain times, what message do you have for business leaders and companies?