Mayowa Adegoke is a highly respected media personality in the UAE, who has made significant contributions to African media in the region. She is an award-winning TV show host, journalist, and public speaker, who is passionate about leadership, purpose, identity, and storytelling for success.
As the co-founder of Archgoke Interactive, Mayowa has built a media bridge between the GCC and Africa. She is also the co-author of the book, “The Black and African Guide to Moving to Dubai”.
Mayowa’s impressive career as a TV professional has seen her become the Middle East correspondent for Channels TV, one of Africa’s leading news stations. She has interviewed several high-profile personalities, including CEOs, politicians, artists, and entrepreneurs.
Mayowa is an in-demand speaker and moderator for high-end conferences and events, with engagements including GITEX, Africa CEO Roundtable Series, Titans of Africa gala, and All Africa Festival.
In 2022, Mayowa Adegoke was recognised as one of the Top 100 Most Influential People of African Descent (MIPAD) in the Media and Culture category, Media Personality of the Year 2021 by Lovin Dubai, 1 of 12 Inspirational and Entrepreneurial Women In The UAE 2021 by the UAE Africa Networking Group, and as a Nominee for the Future Africa Awards 2019.
Through her social brand, TheLadyMayowa, she regularly hosts community initiatives to promote inclusiveness and progress, including the HangoutwithLadyMay and Road To Success Seminar. Mayowa is married to Timilehin Adegoke, and they have a son named Ebunoluwa.
– Cultivating Personal Leadership in a Global World
– Navigating cultural nuances from Africa to The Middle East: How self-awareness and adaptability contribute to effective leadership in diverse environments.
– Strategies for setting and achieving personal goals while staying aligned with one’s values.
– Overcoming internal barriers: Managing doubts and fears to lead with confidence and purpose.
– Finding Fuel in Adversity.
– Drawing inspiration from setbacks and the stories that have come from the Road To Success Seminar, a flagship event Mayowa has pioneered in the UAE : Stories of resilience and finding motivation in the face of challenges.
– The role of mindset in achieving long-term goals and sustaining motivation.
– Cultivating routine that fosters inspiration and drives consistent motivation.
– Owning Your Narrative in Professional Spaces.
– Dismantling imposter syndrome: Practical steps to boost confidence and assertiveness.
– Embracing strengths and leveraging them for career advancement and personal growth.
– Confidence-building exercises and habits to cultivate a strong professional presence.
“Crafting Your Digital Persona – Building a Meaningful Personal Brand.
– Unveiling authenticity: Aligning personal values with online presence for a compelling brand.
– Leveraging storytelling and content strategy for an impactful digital persona.
– Engaging with purpose: Building relationships and opportunities through an authentic personal brand.
“Amplify Your Impact – Harnessing the Influence of Effective Communication
– Mastering the art of persuasive communication: Using storytelling and empathy to engage diverse audiences.
– Advocacy through dialogue: Empowering individuals to effect change through their voices.
– Strategies to refine and elevate communication skills for maximum impact and influence.
– Women Redefining Success.
– Navigating gender biases in the professional world: Stories of resilience and triumph.
– Empowering through solidarity: Strategies for women’s support networks and mentorship.
– Redefining success: Discussing the multifaceted nature of success beyond traditional metrics.
Show More Show Less
Contact us to get Mayowa Adegoke's fees and availability for your next event
One of our consultants will get back to you soon