The US Elections are currently dominating headlines across the globe as we wait to see who becomes America’s next President.
Following Britain’s European Union referendum result, predicted by very few, the result of the US elections weighs heavy on many people’s minds. What will the World look like with Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton as President of the United States?
Everyone has their own opinions and expectations of who will become the 45th President, but the real question is: What will happen beyond the result? American and global economics, international relations and other critical issues depend on the result.
For this reason, London Speaker Bureau have selected a short list of the most prominent speakers to help you to navigate the impact of the US Elections with their expertise:
- Pippa Malmgren: the former Chief Advisor to President Bush for Economic Policy and Financial Markets
- Richard Quest: the renowned CNN Business Correspondent
- Sir Peter Westmacott: the former British Ambassador to the United States
- David Miliband: the Inspirational statesman and President and Chief Executive of International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Scott Goodstein: the Developed social networking platforms for Obama and Sanders’ Presidential Campaigns
- Jack Straw: the former Home Secretary and Foreign Secretary under Prime Minister Tony Blair
- James Rubin: the Sunday Times columnist, and President Clinton’s Former U.S. Assistant Secretary of State
- Howard Gutman: the former U.S. Ambassador of Belgium
- John Bruton: the former Prime Minister of Ireland, and EU ambassador to the US
- Linda Yueh: the Globally respected economist, broadcaster, and author
For more information, or to book any of these speakers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us directly on +44 (0) 208 748 9595.