Nick Webb is a number one best-selling author and is one of the most popular Innovation, Healthcare, Future-trends, and Customer Experience Speakers in the world. Nick is the CEO of LeaderLogic, LLC a Management Consulting Firm that provides consulting services and training to the top brands in the world. Nick works shoulder-to-shoulder with boards of directors of multibillion-dollar companies to assist them in building future-ready organizations.
As a technologist, Nick has been awarded over 40 Patents by the US Patent and Trademark Office for a wide range of cutting-edge technologies, including one of the world’s smallest medical implants and one of the first wearable technologies.
Nick’s best-selling books include, What Customers Crave, The Innovation Mandate, What Customers Hate, Happy Work,Lucid Leadership and his number one bestselling book, The Healthcare Mandate. Nick has been awarded one of the Top 30 Business Experts for eight years in a row.
Nick has served as a Chief Innovation Officer and an Adjunct Professor at a top medical school. Nick was awarded his Doctorate of Humane Letters (hon.) for his contributions in healthcare.
Additionally, Nick is also the Producer and Host of the Award-winning Documentary Film, “The Healthcare Cure”. The film won the Sedona International Film Festival’s “Audience Choice Award”, Most Impactful Film.
In today’s rapidly evolving landscape, every organization across industries, from healthcare to retail to business industries, is being profoundly impacted by chaotic innovation. To secure future success, it is crucial for organizational leaders to understand and navigate the roadmap of chaotic innovation enabling them to become future-ready organizations.
Embracing “the blur of chaotic change” is paramount for managing the new complexities that lie ahead. The good news is that by unraveling the DNA of the future, organizations can harness their superpowers to drive sustainable growth, foster innovation, and achieve strategic success.
In this powerful, upbeat, and engaging keynote presentation, Nick Webb goes beyond conventional thinking to deliver novel and actionable insights that resonate with every audience member. Nick deciphers the complexities of the future and transforms them into practical and valuable insights that your audience will enthusiastically embrace.
– Harnessing the Real Impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Navigating the transformative power of AI and discovering actionable steps to capitalize on its potential.
– Rapidly Gaining Better Insights for Exceptional Strategies and Innovations – Unleashing strategies to rapidly gather valuable insights, enabling organizations to create exceptional strategies and drive innovation.
– Leveraging Emerging Technologies in a Time of Hyper-Competition – Exploring how organizations can leverage emerging technologies to thrive amidst intense competition and establish a competitive edge.
– The Massive Impact of Human Experience Design – Understanding the pivotal role of human experience design in attracting and retaining the best customers and employees, leading to sustained success.
– Three Action Strategies for 2024 and Beyond – Discovering the actionable strategies that the world’s best organizations are leveraging to stay ahead of the curve and thrive in the ever-evolving landscape.
In a time of massive change, organizations need to go beyond disruptive innovation and enter into the realm of Chaotic Innovation. By understanding the anatomy of Chaotic Innovation, your organization can enjoy significant new opportunities to drive growth and enterprise excellence.
Learn the latest research on how the best organizations are leveraging new methods that go far beyond the outdated concept of innovation.
– Becoming the “Keeper of Chaos”.
– Out-Inventing the Competition.
– Leveraging the Superpower of Innovation Agility.
– Leading Your Market in Scalable Revenue Growth.
– Getting Far Better Customer and Market Insights.
– Leveraging Chaos to Find Incredible New Opportunities.
Healthcare has transitioned from Disruptive Innovation to a state of Chaotic Innovation. The overwhelming majority of organizations have not positioned themselves to thrive in the environment of Chaotic Innovation. In his powerful keynote, Nick Webb provides a roadmap for the future of healthcare.
– Mastering Technological Transformation in Healthcare.
– Leveraging New Economic and Value Models.
– Why Every Organization Needs to Drive a Culture of Happiness.
– Delivering on the Promise of Patient Happiness.
– Building Future-Ready Enterprise Strategies.
Deep research shows that there is a new way to attract and keep the best customers in order to drive explosive revenue growth. In this powerful presentation, you will get actionable insights on how to understand and act upon what your customers hate and what they love. What you know about customer experience from just last year, is now completely obsolete.
– Always Being the Customer’s Best Choice.
– The Anatomy of Lovers and Haters.
– Getting Far Better Customer Insights.
– Rapidly Increasing Revenue through CX Innovation.
– Understanding the Five Touch Points.
– The Four Quadrants of Revenue and What to Do About Them.
– The Power of Knowing What Your Customers Love and Hate.
We are living in a time of Chaotic Innovation that has changed virtually everything about how organizations drive sustainable growth. This includes the way in which we attract and keep mission critical talent. The best organizations in the world have implemented Happiness Strategies that are having an amazing impact on organizational growth and sustainability.
– How to Attract and Keep Mission Critical Talent.
– Drive Sustainable and Predictable Enterprise Growth.
– Significantly Improve Employee Productivity and Presentism.
– Increase Returns on Strategy by Over 60%.
– Build a Formal Happiness as a Strategy (HaaS) Plan.
– Enjoy Transformative Leadership Impact.
Show More Show Less
“Nicholas Webb was a keynote speaker at our most recent DHL Global Life Sciences & Healthcare Conference. Nicholas was inspiring and managed to connect very well with the audience giving context to the transformation the life sciences and healthcare industry is facing and the value senior supply chain and logistics experts can bring to the table to better serve patients.”
Milena McComas, Global Director Marketing, Life Sciences & Healthcare-DHL Customer Solutions & Innovation
“I was thoroughly impressed with the care that Nick took in understanding our audience and the needs for our event. He listened intently and developed a presentation customized to our requests. He was the utmost professional and his prep and attention to detail definitely paid off. His message resonated with our audience and they raved about him. He received an evaluation score of 4.9 out of 5. We couldn’t have asked for more. We truly enjoyed working with him.”
Kelly Love, VP Marketing & Communications
“Are you ready to take your creative ideas from “incremental” to ‘disruptive' or even ‘destructive'? Nick Webb just spoke to one of our teams and left the group inspired and eager to break our normal conventions. He's right when he says Innovation is not a bumper sticker – you have to do something to make it come to life.“
Cal Austin Regional Director, Pfizer Innovation
“Nick Webb’s ability to visualize and articulate generated a high-energy and inspiring atmosphere for the opportunity to advance the development of medicine.”
Steven Whittaker, Executive Director / Avoca Quality Consortium
“His presentation was VERY well received! I heard many positive comments about not only the relevancy of the information, but the specific content and statistics he included.“
“At the risk of overstating Nick’s talk, our event committee described Nicholas Webb’s talk as a religious experience. Amazing talk.“
Carla Lyons VP Marketing Lillibridge Healthcare Services, Inc.
Contact us to get Nicholas Webb's fees and availability for your next event
One of our consultants will get back to you soon