Alexandra Deschamps-Sonsino is a Canadian-Italian author, consultant, public speaker and entrepreneur living in London.
In this interview, Alexandra will help us to understand the ‘Internet of Things’ and how it effects people’s lives when you connect the Internet to the physical world and vice versa. Alexandra now consults with a wide variety of clients and acts as an advisor and investment assessor for UK & European funds. She is the author of ‘Smarter Homes: how technology will change your home life’ as well as a new book out later this year ‘Creating a Culture of Innovation’.
- 00:17 – How would you describe what ‘The internet of things’ is?
- 00:31 – How does the way in which ‘The internet of things’ effect people’s lives today?
- 01:11 – What are the key trends in ‘The internet of things’?
- 02:00 – Is security and cyber security an issue with ‘The internet of things’ and do you feel people are becoming too dependent on the internet generally?
- 02:52 – How do you imagine the house of the future? What does it look like? What does it feel like? Is it much different from now?
- 03:31 – How would a fully interconnected world work with ‘The internet of things’? Can certain sectors benefit from this?
- 04:41 – Should innovation still be a priority for companies?
- 05:34 – Are there any companies or countries that you look at and think “that is how it should be done”
- 06:16 – What would you say to a woman trying to get into tech and have things got better?
Alexandra Deschamps-Sonsino’s book “Creating a Culture of Innovation” is available
Interested in booking Alexandra Deschamps-Sonsino as a keynote speaker for your next event?