Lital Marom is a software engineer and successful entrepreneur, who helps corporations realise their potential. This is done by reshaping their relationship with uncertainty and “understanding how the rules of the playground have changed.”
Lital Marom understands that “curiosity is the driving force for change” and sheds light on innovation, digital transformation and the future of work. Her holistic approach explores the key factors that create successful businesses today, including; adaptability, resilience, being customer obsessed, embracing change and investing “at least 50-60% of your time in the future of your business.”
During this interview, she discusses what has contributed to the downfall of some multinational companies and how this can be avoided, stating that “in 10 years, more than 40% of Fortune 500 companies will no longer exist.”
Lital Marom explores the skills needed to run a successful business in todays highly competitive environment – “not taking any risk is the riskiest thing you can do… because then you will be left behind.” By leveraging emerging technologies and embracing change, Marom advises companies on how to grow and succeed.
- 00:16 – Who are you and what do you do?
- 01:36 – What is behind your statement, “in 10 years from now, more than 40% of Fortune 500 companies will no longer exist”?
- 03:24 – What is the most important skill you need running your business today?
- 04:40 – Why is it so important for companies to establish a culture of learning within their workforce?
- 05:46 – How is the approach towards customers changing? And why is it so important for companies to adapt?
- 06:50 – Disruption in the financial market is prevalent. What is the best way for companies to tackle this reality?
- 08:42 – In these uncertain times, what message do you have for business leaders and companies?
- 10:21 – What is next for you?
Interested in booking Lital Marom as a keynote speaker or boardroom advisor?