Dr. Marshall Goldsmith has been acknowledged twice as the #1 leadership thinker and as the #1 executive coach in the world. He is a best-selling author or editor of 36 books, including the New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestsellers, ‘MOJO’ and ‘What Got You Here Won’t Get You There’.
Dr. Goldsmith helps drive businesses into a new era of success by changing negative behaviours, building teamwork, establishing company-wide engagement and bettering training techniques, implementing both practical and proven methods. His approach has been praised for its long-term and sustainable results with a wide range companies such as Ford, Intel and the World Bank crediting Goldsmith for improving their organisation.
- 00:16 – You have earned the title of one of the Greatest Leadership Thinkers and Executive Coaches in the World numerous times, what do you think makes you different and drives this success?
- 02:03 – How does a leader ensure the members of his team feel both validated and included?
- 03:08 – What should companies expect from the next generation of workers and how can they tailor for them?
- 04:56 – In your process of executive coaching you often talk to key stakeholders about the company, how does a leader best influence these kind of decision makers?
- 06:17 – Can you please describe the difference between feedforward and feedback and why you think the former better for success?
Interested in booking Dr. Marshall Goldsmith as a keynote speaker for your next event?