A management and strategy specialist for more than 35 years, Dr. Joe Divanna is one of the most respected experts on financial services in emerging markets. In addition to interventions on traditional banking and banking in emerging markets, Joe is an expert on Islamic banking and nance. He is the founder and managing director of Maris Strategies, a consultancy and think-tank for business and financial services. His cutting- edge, evidence-based global research is used by banks, financial services providers, central banks, government agencies, universities and technology companies worldwide.
Value and expected outcomes
- Understand the changing landscape of the world nance industry
- Build strategy for competitive advantage
- Create superior customer and competitive intelligence
- Provide value to customers in an increasingly global competitive marketplace
- Develop and deliver successful product portfolios
- Translate strategy into action
What is covered?
- Setting strategic goals to achieve top-line growth
- Building intelligence about customers and the competition
- Creating, managing and distributing product portfolios
Joe is a master at tailoring his message to specific audiences and his captivating style blends provocative insights and practical knowledge. The masterclass offers delegates the opportunity to learn, interact and start the process of creating solutions.
Who will benefit?
- Strategic teams and board members of banks, credit unions and varied financial institutions
- Professional associations in the financial sector
- International organizations overseeing the financial industry
- Investors looking at emerging markets, especially those interested in Arab and North African countries
Find out more about Joe and our Masterclasses.
Head of Executive Learning
+44 (0) 20 8748 9595
Or provide your contact details below and we will contact you: