Chris Roebuck delivers inspiring and interactive keynotes which enable audiences to realise and unleash their own hidden potential to beat their challenges and succeed, literally being able to make a difference as soon as they leave the room via, as he says, “Explosive” leadership energy.
When Global Head of Leadership at UBS, 70,000 staff & 100 countries, his team helped the bank transform organisational performance to increase profitability by 235%, market capitalisation by 50% and win numerous awards. This is now a Harvard Case Study. His first book, ‘Lead to Succeed’ which was published in 2000, took this approach and was translated into 11 languages as a result. Chris has been quoted as a business leadership expert globally in the Harvard Business Review China, FT, Wall Street Journal, Le Monde, New York Times, Business Week, Time Magazine, Washington Post, Times of India, Straits & Gulf Times and many other titles. He judges business awards and has done over 350 TV interviews on leadership and business on BBC, Sky, Bloomberg, CNBC & CNN.
Check out our latest interview with this inspirational speaker as we ask him about the impact of COVID on our leadership today and how we can be learning and adapting in our new world.
- 00:16 – You have worked within the leadership field for decades. Is the traditional leadership style still relevant?
- 01:28 – As a former military officer, how can the military and corporate environments inspire each other?
- 03:00 – You talk about ‘Explosive Leadership’ – How do you define that and how can it be implemented?
- 04:15 – How do leaders keep engaging their teams in such turbulent times?
- 06:53 – Do we have case studies on how leaders/ companies have turned Covid into a ‘market opportunity’? What did they do differently to others that worked?
- 09:22 – What would you say are the key elements in reaching our full potential in today’s world?
- 11:00 – What is next for you?
Interested in booking Chris Roebuck as a keynote speaker or boardroom advisor?